RE: [mythsoc] Question about award eligibility?

  • Oberhelman, D
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 26, 2012
      E-books are fine (Kindle, Nook, ePub, etc.), but as a general rule they should be books that are issued by a publisher.  In general, we don't consider purely self-published works (Lulu, CreateSpace) and that often includes works that exist solely on a personal website, blog, or pre-publication excerpts.

      The formats are evolving as are the publishing practices of authors, so it's often a case-by-case issue.  Please contact me off-list if you have questions about a specific title.

      David