Sword of Queens special offer on Kindle Nov. 26-28

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      For those who may have missed the earlier giveaway, my fantasy novel Sword of
      Queens is available for no charge again on Kindle November 26-28.

      (You don't need a Kindle to read it, by the way. Amazon.com offers a
      complimentary Kindle app for desktop, tablet, or smartphone.)

      Sword of Queens
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098SC634

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba