narrators of lotr and the hobbett who do people like?

  • Mich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13 11:19 AM
      Hello John r. yes that is vary sad that nun of the middle earth volumes were not put out in audio. I did how ever find a audio version of the unfinished tales red by Rob inglis. I find it interesting that you say (which I've always found too monotone for my taste so that begs me to ask who out of all the people who have red lotr or the hobbit over the years since I am sure there are unab versions out there red by people other then mr. inglis who do you prefer? since having only herd readings by him and a few narrators from the cnib talking book people  I can't think of any other  unab recordings of lotr and the hobbit red by any one elts aside from mr. Rob Inglis. and no the bbc dramas of lotr and the hobbet don't count since they were abridged and I like Unabridged all the way! but if there are then I sertnly would like to know who reads them and to try to track them down. from Mich.