Re: Best fantasy and science fiction of 2012?

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 7, 2012

         Regarding the question of short story collections, and at the risk of seeming
      too self-promoting, my first book, "Seer: A Wizard's Journal", is a collection
      of short stories, poems, and a few essays. Jason has a review copy that he is
      finding a home for, but I'd welcome the response of others in this group to
      my work. This is my first venture into the publishing world beyond illustration,
      so I'd welcome comments and critiques from the Wise in this group....

                   Jef

      Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
               http://www.JefMurray.com
    • Lisa Padol
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 7, 2012
        Thanks -- while I'm not quite as bad on short fiction as Josh indicated, I tend to be about a year out of date. And I am likely to be out of date on poetry.

        -Lisa

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 17, 2012
          Thanks for all your help. The panel went well, and... I've a list of stuff I want to add to my reading queue.

          -Lisa