Re: [mythsoc] Best fantasy and science fiction of 2012?

  • Lisa Padol
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 6, 2012
      Ah, makes sense, thanks. And I have the McKillip collection, Wonders of the Invisible World.

      -Lisa

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 7, 2012

           Regarding the question of short story collections, and at the risk of seeming
        too self-promoting, my first book, "Seer: A Wizard's Journal", is a collection
        of short stories, poems, and a few essays. Jason has a review copy that he is
        finding a home for, but I'd welcome the response of others in this group to
        my work. This is my first venture into the publishing world beyond illustration,
        so I'd welcome comments and critiques from the Wise in this group....

                     Jef

        Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
                 http://www.JefMurray.com
      • Lisa Padol
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 7, 2012
          Thanks -- while I'm not quite as bad on short fiction as Josh indicated, I tend to be about a year out of date. And I am likely to be out of date on poetry.

          -Lisa

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 17, 2012
            Thanks for all your help. The panel went well, and... I've a list of stuff I want to add to my reading queue.

            -Lisa