Tolkien Fan Meetup and Studio/Gallery Tour!

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Greetings!

      For those of you in the metro-Atlanta area on
      Saturday, November 10, the Atlanta Tolkien Fans
      group is going to hold their monthly gathering at
      our house between 2pm and 5pm that afternoon.

      For those of you who have never seen my
      Middle-earth, Narnia, and fairy tale works
      "up close and personal", this is a great
      opportunity. The gathering is informal, and
      I'll be happy to show everyone my studio and the
      many, many paintings we have strewn throughout
      the house. We'll also have light refreshments.

      Come meet other fantasy fans in the
      metro-Atlanta area! Go to the Facebook page linked
      below to RSVP:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/366696033418570/

      Nai Eru lye manata

      Jef