Reviewer wanted for new biography of C.S. Lewis

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
      This coming March, Tyndale House Publishers is releasing a new biography of C.S. Lewis by Oxford don Alister McGrath which they believe will become a definitive source for all future studies of Lewis. Sounds like it's going to be good. I'm looking for someone to review it for Mythprint, but here's the catch: the review copy is digital and comes through the publisher's NetGalley website. I know that not everyone is willing to read and review from a computer screen, but if you are, then drop me a line and we'll set it up.

      Best,
      Jason Fisher
      Editor, Mythprint