My fantasy novel, Sword of Queens

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2012
      This is a brief follow-up to my previous message. Since I had a lot of favorable
      reaction to Sword of Queens when I released it on Kindle, I published it as a
      trade paperback. If interested, it's on Amazon.com at:
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/193688111X

      (Also available through the FTL Publications site: http://ftlpublications.com -
      click on the "buy now" button to see the online catalog.)

      If anyone wishes to review Sword of Queens for Mythprint (or any other
      publication), email me offlist and I can arrange to mail you a review copy.

      Thanks,
      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.joanmarieverba.com