Re: [mythsoc] The Fall of Arthur publication date

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 9, 2012
      There was, actually, John, performed by the actor Brian Cox.  I'm not sure, however, that it was ever sold here in the U.S.   It might have only been sold in the UK.

      It was produced but seems never to have been released, anywhere. (We don't know why it was never released.) We kept watch for it on Amazon UK, but it was never in stock, and although there's a preliminary record for the audiobook on Worldcat, no libraries are listed as owning a copy.

      Wayne & Christina
    • Doug Kane
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 9, 2012
        Ah, okay. I always assumed it had been released over there. My bad.

        Doug

        "Wayne G. Hammond" <Wayne.G.Hammond@...> wrote:

        There was, actually, John, performed by the actor Brian Cox.  I'm not sure, however, that it was ever sold here in the U.S.   It might have only been sold in the UK.

        It was produced but seems never to have been released, anywhere. (We don't know why it was never released.) We kept watch for it on Amazon UK, but it was never in stock, and although there's a preliminary record for the audiobook on Worldcat, no libraries are listed as owning a copy.

        Wayne & Christina

      • ernestsdavis
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 26 7:02 PM
          To revive a thread from a year ago: Amazon (both US and UK) now lists a publication date of May 23, 2013.
          -- Ernie