RE: [mythsoc] The Zimmerman Commentary

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2012

      Thanks for the plug, Jason. Yes, I don’t believe that the letters or the script annotations have ever been published in their entirety. There’s a lot of fascinating stuff at the archives. I was contacted by Chris Conkling a few years ago – he said there were additional drafts of the pre-Beagle Bakshi script besides the one I saw, and I wonder if he ever donated them to Marquette as he said he’d planned to?

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 106NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      Editor of Mythlore
      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html

      “Almost as entertaining as the guy with a tank full of scorpions. But not quite.” OKC Mensa, after I lectured on Tolkien and war.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
        Jason, Janet, thanks very much. Unfortunately I doubt I'll be in Milwaukee any time soon. But Janet, your article was fascinating.