My fantasy novel, Sword of Queens

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2012
      --- Original Message ---
      From: Linda DeMars <linda@...>

      > What a delightful book and thanks to all who advised me how to download it
      > to my MAC. I am really enjoying it - I have stopped reading only to express
      > my pleasure and to be sure my local Tolkien friends have the link for it.

      Thanks very much, Linda! I've been very touched and very pleased by the people
      who downloaded it for free and were kind enough to leave such gracious comments
      on the Amazon Kindle page and on Facebook.

      So glad you're enjoying it!

      Joan
      *****************************
      Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.joanmarieverba.com
      Sword of Queens
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098SC634
    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2012
        This is a brief follow-up to my previous message. Since I had a lot of favorable
        reaction to Sword of Queens when I released it on Kindle, I published it as a
        trade paperback. If interested, it's on Amazon.com at:
        http://www.amazon.com/dp/193688111X

        (Also available through the FTL Publications site: http://ftlpublications.com -
        click on the "buy now" button to see the online catalog.)

        If anyone wishes to review Sword of Queens for Mythprint (or any other
        publication), email me offlist and I can arrange to mail you a review copy.

        Thanks,
        Joan