Re: [mythsoc] Interview with Jef Murray on "Seer: A Wizard's Journal"

  • Mich
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2012
      that was a very nice interview. I was at the first Gathering of The Fellowship back in 2003 in Toronto and I wanted to go to the second but never made it do to lack of funds. I do think that this book does seem like it would be a good read. do you know if it will be out in any other format like kindle with text to speech enabled or any other accessible format? from Mich.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2012
        Mich and all,

           Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the interview!

           I know "Seer" is available in two different eBook formats; one optimized
        for iBooks and one for other formats. Don't know about the text-to-speech
        aspect. But, all the info you might want can be found here:

              Jef

        Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
                 http://www.JefMurray.com