Interview with Jef Murray on "Seer: A Wizard's Journal"

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2012
      Greetings!
      Pieter Collier, of The Tolkien Library, has just published an interview we conducted this last week on Seer, on J.R.R. Tolkien, on C.S. Lewis, and on magic and wonder in general. Do take a look!

      http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press/1061-jef-murray-interview-about-seer-a-wizard-journal.php?528&utm_source=Tolkien+Library&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=d
    • Mich
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2012
        that was a very nice interview. I was at the first Gathering of The Fellowship back in 2003 in Toronto and I wanted to go to the second but never made it do to lack of funds. I do think that this book does seem like it would be a good read. do you know if it will be out in any other format like kindle with text to speech enabled or any other accessible format? from Mich.
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2012
          Mich and all,

             Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the interview!

             I know "Seer" is available in two different eBook formats; one optimized
          for iBooks and one for other formats. Don't know about the text-to-speech
          aspect. But, all the info you might want can be found here:

                Jef

          Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
                   http://www.JefMurray.com