My fantasy novel, Sword of Queens, no charge September 21-22 on Kindle

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2012
      --- Original Message ---
      From: Linda DeMars <linda@...>

      > Sounds wonderful. Again, alas, I have a nook.
      >
      > Linda DeMars
      >
      > May I recommend this to my local Tolkien meet-up group and give them the
      > link?

      Feel free to share or repost, Linda (and anyone else reading this!).

      Sword of Queens by Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098SC634

      Thanks,
      Joan

      *****************************
      Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.joanmarieverba.com
      Author of Countdown to Action, Action Alert, Deadly Danger, Situation:
      Critical, Extreme Hazard, and Danger Zone
    • Jo Foster
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 21, 2012
        Got it from Amazon.  Thank you.

        Jo Foster

        Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:13 PM
        Subject: [mythsoc] My fantasy novel, Sword of Queens, no charge September 21-22 on Kindle

        Sounds wonderful. Again, alas, I have a nook.

        > Linda
        DeMars

        > May I recommend this to my local Tolkien meet-up group
        and give them the
        > link?

        Feel free to share or repost, Linda (and anyone else reading this!).

        Sword of Queens by Joan Marie Verba
        http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098SC634

        Thanks,
        Joan

        *****************************
        Joan Marie Verba
        http://www.joanmarieverba.com
        Author of Countdown to Action, Action Alert, Deadly Danger, Situation:
        Critical, Extreme Hazard, and Danger Zone

      • Paula Bergstrom
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 21, 2012
          Hi Linda,

          If you have a PC, Amazon has a free app for downloading (and reading) their Kindle books on a PC. Maybe has one for a Mac also.

          Paula

          To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
          From: linda@...
          Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:30:54 -0400

          Sounds wonderful.  Again, alas, I have a nook.

          Linda DeMars

          May I  recommend this to my local Tolkien meet-up group and give them the link?

          On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM, <Joan.Marie.Verba@...> wrote:

          My fantasy novel, Sword of Queens, can be downloaded for no charge on the Kindle
          today and tomorrow (September 21-22)

          http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098SC634

          I do, however, post with caution because I wouldn't want anyone to throw their
          Kindle across the room because the novel wasn't to their taste. If a novel about
          a heroine who finds a magic sword and uses it against an evil overlord doesn't
          seem the right novel for you, just disregard this message. However, if you love
          such stories and can't get enough of them, this novel may be for you.

          So far, I've gathered three nice reviews. One on the US Kindle page calls it a
          "page-turner" and one on the UK Kindle page said he couldn't put it down. I've
          also read excerpts at the Rivendell meetings and the Rivendell group seemed to
          enjoy those.

          Again, proceed with caution nonetheless...but on the other hand, if you download
          it today or tomorrow, you don't have to pay anything for it, so you wouldn't
          have lost anything but the download time.

          Happy reading,
          Joan

          *****************************
          Joan Marie Verba
          http://www.joanmarieverba.com
          Author of Countdown to Action, Action Alert, Deadly Danger, Situation: Critical,
          Extreme Hazard, and Danger Zone

        • Jason Fisher
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 21, 2012
            Thanks for the news, Joan. I hope somebody will submit a review of it to Mythprint. Hint, hint! :)

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 22, 2012
              What a delightful book and thanks to all who advised me how to download it to my MAC. I am really enjoying it - I have stopped reading only to express my pleasure and to be sure my local Tolkien friends have the link for it.

              Linda DeMars