Re: [mythsoc] Last call for Hobbit memories!

  • Alana Joli Abbott
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2012
      Hi Jason,

      When my husband and I welcomed our daughter into the world, we knew from the start that we wanted to read to her every day. Our choice for the first book she would ever hear was The Hobbit, and the three of us shared reading it together as we created our new family.

      :)

      -Alana

      On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...> wrote:

      If you would like to contribute a short memory of reading The Hobbit, share something of what it means to you, tell a story of reading it to your own children, etc., etc., then now is the time. I am working on the September issue as we speak. I still have room for a few small recollections — a few sentences or a paragraph or two each — if you can get them to me today or tomorrow. The original request is copied below.

      Best,
      Jason