a Hobbit movie question and a question of consistency

  • Mich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2012
      Hi all. I have a Hobbit movie question. In the opening of flotr when it shows Bilbo finding the ring and picking it up off the ground. you hear Ian Holm's voice say what's this. my question is this will they re shoot this seen for the Hobbit with Marten Freedmen saying that line instead of Ian Holme? since I am just wondering about the     between this seen in The Hobbit and that same seen in lotr. call it nit picking if you like but I find it rather hard to rap my head around 2 different actors playing Bilbo Baggins and saying the same line. now with that said I am happy to hear that Ian Holme will be in the Hobbit playing old Bilbo but jmo they should have kept him for young Bilbo as well if only to keep the actor consistent. from Mich.