Re: [mythsoc] Edouard Kloczko

  • ferretolk
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 12, 2012
      ok David, you have your reasons for not admitting the truth about this person, but the facts are the facts- he has written the sentences we've mentioned,  he's using "pure fantasy" academic titles (by the way; I'm the Pope & the Nobel Prize for literature), he has reprinted articles written by other people, without their permission; and there's a difference between giving lectures & making money, etc. ok ?
      we do not need to comment upon his prose as we do for Tolkien's prose. as for me, enough about Kloczko - but if you call me or Vivien liars, say it clearly, ok?

      best wishes to all,

      Vincent

    • Patrick Wynne
      Message 31 of 31 , May 25, 2013
        Good lord — Edouard has really gone off the rails. How sad, both for him personally, and for the unsuspecting reader who might not realize what hogwash Kloczko's book contains. Thank you for the excellent commentary.

        On May 25, 2013, at 8:01 AM, "David Giraudeau" <davidkiks@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        in order to clarify our comments (mine, but also those of Vincent Ferré or Vivien Stocker) on Edouard Kloczko's statements, behaviour and last book (Fr. "Le haut elfique pour les débutants", Eng. "High Elvish for Beginners"), I made a quick English translation of my study of this book.

        It is available here:

        http://lambenore.free.fr/downloads/HED_eng.pdf

        Cordially,

        David