Re: [mythsoc] Re: Edouard Kloczko

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 11, 2012
      Does this mean that he didn't know anything about the Elvish Linguistic Fellowship?

      No, it does not. He knows about them, but its main publications, Vinyar Tengwar and Parma Eldalamberon, are entirely occupied with publishing primary material. I don't know whether Edouard knows about Tengwestië, which does offer the kind of articles he is thinking of, but that journal is also not regular by any definition. Its last published article is already four years old.

      Message 31 of 31 , May 25, 2013
        Good lord — Edouard has really gone off the rails. How sad, both for him personally, and for the unsuspecting reader who might not realize what hogwash Kloczko's book contains. Thank you for the excellent commentary.

        On May 25, 2013, at 8:01 AM, "David Giraudeau" <davidkiks@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        in order to clarify our comments (mine, but also those of Vincent Ferré or Vivien Stocker) on Edouard Kloczko's statements, behaviour and last book (Fr. "Le haut elfique pour les débutants", Eng. "High Elvish for Beginners"), I made a quick English translation of my study of this book.

        It is available here:

        http://lambenore.free.fr/downloads/HED_eng.pdf

        Cordially,

        David