Re: [mythsoc] Re: Edouard Kloczko

    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 11, 2012
      Does this mean that he didn't know anything about the Elvish Linguistic Fellowship?

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 9/11/2012 6:30:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, visualweasel@... writes:
      After reading the Mythopoeic Society site, it looks like there no regular column at any of the journals of the Mythopoeic Society about JRRT's Philology.
    • Patrick Wynne
      Message 31 of 31 , May 25, 2013
        Good lord — Edouard has really gone off the rails. How sad, both for him personally, and for the unsuspecting reader who might not realize what hogwash Kloczko's book contains. Thank you for the excellent commentary.

        On May 25, 2013, at 8:01 AM, "David Giraudeau" <davidkiks@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        in order to clarify our comments (mine, but also those of Vincent Ferré or Vivien Stocker) on Edouard Kloczko's statements, behaviour and last book (Fr. "Le haut elfique pour les débutants", Eng. "High Elvish for Beginners"), I made a quick English translation of my study of this book.

        It is available here:

        http://lambenore.free.fr/downloads/HED_eng.pdf

        Cordially,

        David