RE: [mythsoc] Mythopoeic Society Wikipedia entry

  • Oberhelman, D
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012

      Thanks, Leslie.  The Stewards have been talking about the Wikipedia entries related to the Society, and we will keep an eye on them to keep them current and edit as needed.

      Thanks, Wendell, for pointing out we were stuck in 2011 on Wikipedia!

      David

      David D. Oberhelman

      Professor, Humanities-Social Sciences Division

      306 Edmon Low Library

      Oklahoma State University Library

      Stillwater, OK 74078

      Phone: 405-744-9773     Fax:  405-744-7579