RE: [mythsoc] George R.R. Martin readers?

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012

      I’ve found someone, but I DO need more referees in general, if anyone is interested.

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 106NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      Editor of Mythlore
      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
        On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:26 PM, GH Chinoy <ghcfilter@...> wrote:
        We have a few in the Grey Havens group in Longmont, CO. I'll ask around.

        I've been to Longmont, and it bears no resemblance whatsoever to the Grey Havens.
      • GH Chinoy
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012

          Unfortunately, another smial had taken "The Misty Mountains." Do visit again, I'm sure you'll find our group embodies the spirit and demeanor if not the outward appearance :)

          On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Travis Buchanan <travisbuck7@...> wrote:

          On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:26 PM, GH Chinoy <ghcfilter@...> wrote:
          We have a few in the Grey Havens group in Longmont, CO. I'll ask around.

          I've been to Longmont, and it bears no resemblance whatsoever to the Grey Havens.

        • Travis Buchanan
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
            On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:58 PM, GH Chinoy <ghcfilter@...> wrote:

            Unfortunately, another smial had taken "The Misty Mountains." Do visit again, I'm sure you'll find our group embodies the spirit and demeanor if not the outward appearance :)

            Well said!

            On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Travis Buchanan <travisbuck7@...> wrote:

            On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:26 PM, GH Chinoy <ghcfilter@...> wrote:
            We have a few in the Grey Havens group in Longmont, CO. I'll ask around.

            I've been to Longmont, and it bears no resemblance whatsoever to the Grey Havens.

          • Mike Foster
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
              I’d ref anything on JRRT or Barrie, Janet.

              Mike

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012

                Thanks, Mike – I’ll add you to my list of potential readers!

                Janet