Re: [mythsoc] George R.R. Martin readers?

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
      Janet,
          Adam Smith of Far Westfarthing smial might be a good ref.

      Foster

      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 9:29 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] George R.R. Martin readers?

      I'm looking for someone to referee a paper on George R.R. Martin. Any takers? It requires some knowledge of Tolkien's "On Fairy Stories" and "Beowulf" essays.

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 106NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

      http://libraries.ou.edu/

    • GH Chinoy

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012

          I’ve found someone, but I DO need more referees in general, if anyone is interested.

          Janet Brennan Croft

          Associate Professor
          Head of Access Services
          University of Oklahoma Libraries
          Bizzell 106NW
          Norman OK 73019
          405-325-1918
          Fax 405-325-7618
          jbcroft@...
          http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

          http://libraries.ou.edu/
          Editor of Mythlore
          http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
            On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:26 PM, GH Chinoy <ghcfilter@...> wrote:
            We have a few in the Grey Havens group in Longmont, CO. I'll ask around.

            I've been to Longmont, and it bears no resemblance whatsoever to the Grey Havens.
          • GH Chinoy

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
                  I’d ref anything on JRRT or Barrie, Janet.

                  Mike

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012

                    Thanks, Mike – I’ll add you to my list of potential readers!

                    Janet