George R.R. Martin readers?

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012

      I'm looking for someone to referee a paper on George R.R. Martin. Any takers? It requires some knowledge of Tolkien's "On Fairy Stories" and "Beowulf" essays.

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 106NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

      http://libraries.ou.edu/

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
        Janet,
            Adam Smith of Far Westfarthing smial might be a good ref.

        Foster

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012

            I’ve found someone, but I DO need more referees in general, if anyone is interested.

            Janet Brennan Croft

            Associate Professor
            Head of Access Services
            University of Oklahoma Libraries
            Bizzell 106NW
            Norman OK 73019
            405-325-1918
            Fax 405-325-7618
            jbcroft@...
            http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

            http://libraries.ou.edu/
            Editor of Mythlore
            http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
              On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:26 PM, GH Chinoy <ghcfilter@...> wrote:
              We have a few in the Grey Havens group in Longmont, CO. I'll ask around.

              I've been to Longmont, and it bears no resemblance whatsoever to the Grey Havens.
            • GH Chinoy

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
                    I’d ref anything on JRRT or Barrie, Janet.

                    Mike

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012

                      Thanks, Mike – I’ll add you to my list of potential readers!

                      Janet