Re: [mythsoc] LOCUS Magazine, August 1987

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2012
      John,
      Sorry.  I lack this.

      Mike

      Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 8:19 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] LOCUS Magazine, August 1987

      Hi all.
      I've been trying to locate a specific issue of LOCUS magazine, the one that printed the results of their 1987 survey of their readership naming the all-time best fantasy books. The results are available online (http://www.locusmag.com/1998/Books/87alltimef.html), but this leaves out the editor's comments and observations made at the time, which I particularly want to cite in a piece I'm doing. Does anybody have a copy of that issue that they'd be willing to photocopy the relevant pages out of for me? I think this was the August 1987 issue, but it may have been the November one instead; online references are a little murky on this point.
      Any help much appreciated.

      We now return you to your regularly scheduled reading . . .

      --John R.

    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
        Hi, John. I don't have this either, but you might try Gary Hunnewell. Happy hunting!

        Best,
        Jason