2012 Mythopoeic Award winners

  • Oberhelman, D
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2012

      For those who have not seen the results, the winners of the 2012 Mythopoeic Awards are listed here:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/news/award-winners-2012/

      Congratulations to the winners, and congratulations to all the finalists as well!

      Come join us next year in East Lansing, Michigan where we will announce the winners of the 2013 awards at Mythcon 44.  Look for the call for nominations coming later this fall.

      Best,

      David

      awards@...

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2012
        David & Co,
            Jo and I are looking forward to Michigan and clerihews redux.  July 12-15 are good dates.  Perhaps the masquerade on Bastille Day could incorporate la Marseillaise.

            And, perhaps, a reprise of the Motown Tolkien Where Did Our Ring Go? with Jo as a Vandella & Emerson as Barrett Strong.

            ‘Twill be great to see & hear Chris Mitchell again.  We were both groomsmen for Adam Schwartz (see attached) lo! these many years ago.
        Mike