Re: [mythsoc] Re: portrait / itw of Christopher Tolkien - Le monde

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11, 2012
      Fascinating.  Thanks so much for providing that link, Jason.

      Well one thing is clear, assuming that is an accurate translation and that Christopher is not misquoted:  no longer can it be said that Christopher Tolkien has not publicly criticized Peter Jackson's films!

      Doug

      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 1:16 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: portrait / itw of Christopher Tolkien - Le monde

      Somebody has been thinking the same thing. An English translation of the interview has already appeared on the Internet. Please note that I have not compared it to the original. As always, caveat lector. :)

      Best,
      Jason