Re: [mythsoc] Authors at Mythcon

  • mem@rialto.org
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 11, 2012
      Thank you for letting me know, David. Meeting her, and hearing her speak, was the highlight of that Mythcon for me and an all around memorable experience.
      Mem

      ___________________________________
      Sent using PCI Broadband webmail
    • wendell_wagner
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 3, 2014
        As usual, I'm putting together a list of all the authors at Mythcon for the use of anyone who wants to get signatures on books or articles.  This is anyone who has published an article (not in a Mythopoeic publication) or a book connected with fantasy, science fiction, horror, and the Inklings.  This doesn't include publications about other subjects, since I want to limit the list.  It doesn't include authors of things in Mythopoeic publications, since that would include far too many of the people who are coming.  I'm using the list of attendees in P.R. 2 as my guide, but that may miss some people.

        Wendell Wagner

        Please post to this mailing list if there are corrections to be made to the following list:

        Bratman, David
        Christopher, Joe R.
        Croft, Janet Brennan
        Donovan, Leslie
        Drout, Michael D.C.
        Flieger, Verlyn
        Hostetter, Carl
        Olsen, Corey
        Vernon, Ursula
        West, Richard C.
        Williams, Donald
      • James Curcio
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 3, 2014

          When is mythcon? I need to put together my itinerary for Party at the World's End, which would be very myth con relevant now that i think of it... Slipped my mind sadly

          Take A Trip Past The Event Horizon of Sanity:
          http://www.PartyAtTheWorldsEnd.com
          Sept 2014

          On Aug 3, 2014 10:26 PM, "WendellWag@... [mythsoc]" <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

        • Alana Joli Abbott
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 3, 2014
            Wendell,

            I will be there on Sunday -- not that I suspect anyone has old print copies of my books! I do have two fantasy novels out, which are now primarily available as e-books. The third is forthcoming and was funded via Kickstarter.

            -Alana

            Author of "The Redemption Trilogy" http://tinyurl.com/aja-redemption
            Author of apps Choice of Kung Fu and Showdown at Willow Creek http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog
            Contributor to Tales of Rosuto Shima http://tinyurl.com/aja-talesrs
          • David Emerson
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 4, 2014
              It's this weekend, James.

              http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/mythcon-45/

                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 4, 2014
                  Unfortunately, I will not be able to be at Mythcon this year. I had to cancel, but will miss seeing everyone!

                  Leslie

                  Leslie A. Donovan
                  Full Professor, Honors College
                  UNM Presidential Teaching Fellow