Re: [mythsoc] Re: Spelling help from Tolkien linguists

  • Leslie A. Donovan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7 5:12 PM
      Thanks, Jason. I appreciate the confirmation of what SEEMED to me to be correct. But since I'm only a medium passable Tolkien linguist, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks SO much.

      Leslie

      --
      Leslie A. Donovan
      Associate Professor of the University Honors Program

    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7 5:24 PM
        Any time. I'm gratified to see people taking the accent marks as seriously as I do. Well, perhaps not quite that seriously. There aren't too many of us who are quite so picky. ;)

        Jason

        http://www.unm.edu/~ldonovan