Re: A book on how Tolkien wrote The Lord of the Rings

    Message 1 of 16 , May 12, 2012
      Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about how to explain to someone with a theory of how Tolkien wrote The Lord of the Rings by pointing them to the scholarship on the subject.  Thanks especially to Sarah Beach for registering for the message board in order to post some information about this subject.  As happens far too often when you explain to someone that they don't know enough about the subject that they are pontificating about, the person who started the thread just disappeared after enough people told him that he was wrong about much that he wrote about.