Fw: Speaker request from USA

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
      Yonkers is not close & Oct. 6 booked.

      Reply direct to Helen.  I depart shortly (Well, actually, about 5’10”).

      Mike

      Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 12:32 PM
      Subject: Speaker request from USA

      Hi Mike,

      Would you be able to field this one?

      Yours
      Helen

      Name = tanya penkrat
      Email = tpenkrat AT svots DOT edu
      Organisation = St. Vladimir\'s Orthodox Theological Seminary
      Topic = We are looking for a person to speak about the christian themes in JRR Tolkein\'s work at a Festival on October 6th in Yonkers, NY at our Seminary.  Could you recommend somebody in the USA?

      Thanks Very much
      Tanya Penkrat
      Coordinator Special Events
      St. Vladimir\'s Seminary