Re: [mythsoc] advice column from H.P. Lovecraft

  • Troels Forchhammer
    Message 1 of 11 , May 7, 2012
      Janet, Did you find a reviewer for this?

      If not, and if the review can wait until the spring 2013 issue, I'd be willing to take it on.
      I have absolutely no time to start reading until after the Return of the Ring, so there might be a chance to save the posting, if someone can take it to Loughborough in August.

      /Troels

      On 20 April 2012 00:02, Croft, Janet B. <jbcroft@...> wrote:

      I have a copy of this waiting for an eager reviewer to snap it up for Mythlore.

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Message 2 of 11 , May 8, 2012

        Yes, that’s out to David Oberhelman. But I may have something else you want that I could bring to Loughborough. Would you be interested in Reiner Nagel’s Hobbit Place-names: A Linguistic Excursion through the Shire (Walking Tree, 2012)?

        Janet Brennan Croft

        Associate Professor
        Head of Access Services
        University of Oklahoma Libraries
        Bizzell 106NW
        Norman OK 73019
        405-325-1918
        Fax 405-325-7618
        jbcroft@...
        http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

        http://libraries.ou.edu/
        Editor of Mythlore
        http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html

          Message 4 of 11 , May 10, 2012
            How much can you carry, Janet?  I would happily review something with a literary/comparative study angle, if there is anything around at Loughborough time.

            from Sue