Ruth Berman's Bradamant's Quest

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 2:33 PM
      Ruth Berman is a long-time Mythopoeic Society member and Rivendell Group member. Her fantasy novel, Bradamant's Quest, was published in 2011. I'm delighted to announce that it is a finalist in the Midwest Book Awards. The awards will be given out on May 9.

      I'm also happy to announce that tomorrow, Thursday, April 19, Bradamant's quest will be a free download on Kindle. You can get the download or find out more about the novel here:

      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005YQL4J6

      (Bradamant's Quest is also avaiable in trade paperback.)

      (For those local to the Twin Cities, Ruth will be at a reading and autographing at the University of Minnesota bookstore on Monday, April 23 at 4 pm. Also reading from their works will be Ellen Kuhfeld, Mary Monica Pulver, and me.)

      Joan
      *****************************
      Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.joanmarieverba.com
      Author of Countdown to Action, Action Alert, Deadly Danger, Situation: Critical, and Extreme Hazard
    • Lisa Harrigan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2012
        Joan

        Thanks for the heads up. I went to check, especially after the award and
        it is still free to Amazon Prime members, which I am.
        I now look forward to reading it.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa

      • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2012
          It's also free to anyone today (May 21) through Wednesday (May 23).