?

  • Kathleen Lamantia
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2012

      Friends,

      I have received an item: "Five Points Akropolis."

      This was delivered to my home address, as Lamantia, Kathleen F.
                                                                           MYTHOPOEIC SOCIETY
                                                                            My home address

      The enclosed "Shipment Summary" showed 1 copy, no charge, and a notation thanking me for shopping at lulu.com

      I did not order this, nor have I ever shopped at lulu.com

      Did all members of our society receive one?

      Thank you.

      Kathleen F. Lamantia

      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      From: tuhonbillmcg@...
      Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 16:03:17 +0000
      Subject: [mythsoc] Free high fantasy ebook

      Hi Folks,

      My novel Asulon, book one in The Sword of Fire series is part of a kindle promotion offering the ebook free of charge from April 4th though Easter Sunday, April 8th.

      To get your free ebook, go to:
      http://www.amazon.com/ASULON-SWORD-FIRE-Book-ebook/dp/B003YOSEWK

      What is The Sword of Fire? It is the flaming sword used by the archangel Michael to banish rebellious Lucifer from the heavens. It is the sword used to guard the way back to Eden and the sword given by God down through the centuries to heroes He has chosen to right wrongs and protect the innocent.

      Prince Daniel of Asulon must find the sword of fire before a great evil claims it and uses the sword to conquer the world.

      The quest for The Sword of Fire. It began with a prophecy-

      In fire's ring, where angels sing,

      In holies' home, sheathed in stone,

      Where blood was spilt, one for all,

      To make amends for the Fall.

      The first of swords awaits the finding,

      Of one whose oath, blood is binding,

      Wisdom, strength, honor finding,

      To whose arm the sword is binding.

      Before the quest is over, kings shall fall, empires shall rise and one young man shall truly understand what it means to be a warrior.

      To get your free ebook, go to:
      http://www.amazon.com/ASULON-SWORD-FIRE-Book-ebook/dp/B003YOSEWK

      Regards,
      Bill McGrath

    • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14, 2012
        If you've written a review for Mythlore or Mythprint, it's possible the
        author (who is a member of the Society) sent it to you as a review copy. I
        know she's published other works through Lulu.

        Just my guess.

        Sarah

        > Friends,
        >
        > I have received an item: "Five Points Akropolis."
        >
        > This was delivered to my home address, as Lamantia, Kathleen F.
        > MYTHOPOEIC
        > SOCIETY
        > My
        > home
        > address
        >
        > The enclosed "Shipment Summary" showed 1 copy, no charge, and a notation
        > thanking me for shopping at lulu.com
        >
        > I did not order this, nor have I ever shopped at lulu.com
        >
        > Did all members of our society receive one?
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Kathleen F. Lamantia
        >

        > To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
        > From: tuhonbillmcg@...
        > Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 16:03:17 +0000
        > Subject: [mythsoc] Free high fantasy ebook

        > Hi Folks,
        >

        > My novel Asulon, book one in The Sword of Fire series is part of a kindle
        > promotion offering the ebook free of charge from April 4th though Easter
        > Sunday, April 8th.
        >

        > To get your free ebook, go to:
        >
        > http://www.amazon.com/ASULON-SWORD-FIRE-Book-ebook/dp/B003YOSEWK
        >

        > What is The Sword of Fire? It is the flaming sword used by the archangel
        > Michael to banish rebellious Lucifer from the heavens. It is the sword
        > used to guard the way back to Eden and the sword given by God down through
        > the centuries to heroes He has chosen to right wrongs and protect the
        > innocent.
        >

        > Prince Daniel of Asulon must find the sword of fire before a great evil
        > claims it and uses the sword to conquer the world.
        >

        > The quest for The Sword of Fire. It began with a prophecy-
        >

        > In fire's ring, where angels sing,
        >

        > In holies' home, sheathed in stone,
        >

        > Where blood was spilt, one for all,
        >

        > To make amends for the Fall.
        >

        > The first of swords awaits the finding,
        >

        > Of one whose oath, blood is binding,
        >

        > Wisdom, strength, honor finding,
        >

        > To whose arm the sword is binding.
        >

        > Before the quest is over, kings shall fall, empires shall rise and one
        > young man shall truly understand what it means to be a warrior.
        >

        > To get your free ebook, go to:
        >
        > http://www.amazon.com/ASULON-SWORD-FIRE-Book-ebook/dp/B003YOSEWK
        >

        > Regards,
        >
        > Bill McGrath

      • bernip
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2012
          I also received a copy. My guess is the same as yours, Sarah - I had
          reviewed other books and might be interested in reviewing this.

          With MFA season ongoing, I'm not going to have a chance to look at it in the
          near future.

          Berni

          If you've written a review for Mythlore or Mythprint, it's possible the
          author (who is a member of the Society) sent it to you as a review copy. I
          know she's published other works through Lulu.

          Just my guess.

          Sarah

          > Friends,
          >
          > I have received an item: "Five Points Akropolis."
          >
          > This was delivered to my home address, as Lamantia, Kathleen F.
          >
          > MYTHOPOEIC SOCIETY
          >
          > My home address
          >
          > The enclosed "Shipment Summary" showed 1 copy, no charge, and a
          > notation thanking me for shopping at lulu.com
          >
          > I did not order this, nor have I ever shopped at lulu.com
          >
          > Did all members of our society receive one?
          >
          > Thank you.
          >
          > Kathleen F. Lamantia
          >

          > To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
          > From: tuhonbillmcg@...
          > Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 16:03:17 +0000
          > Subject: [mythsoc] Free high fantasy ebook

          > Hi Folks,
          >

          > My novel Asulon, book one in The Sword of Fire series is part of a
          > kindle promotion offering the ebook free of charge from April 4th
          > though Easter Sunday, April 8th.
          >

          > To get your free ebook, go to:
          >
          > http://www.amazon.com/ASULON-SWORD-FIRE-Book-ebook/dp/B003YOSEWK
          >

          > What is The Sword of Fire? It is the flaming sword used by the
          > archangel Michael to banish rebellious Lucifer from the heavens. It is
          > the sword used to guard the way back to Eden and the sword given by
          > God down through the centuries to heroes He has chosen to right wrongs
          > and protect the innocent.
          >

          > Prince Daniel of Asulon must find the sword of fire before a great
          > evil claims it and uses the sword to conquer the world.
          >

          > The quest for The Sword of Fire. It began with a prophecy-
          >

          > In fire's ring, where angels sing,
          >

          > In holies' home, sheathed in stone,
          >

          > Where blood was spilt, one for all,
          >

          > To make amends for the Fall.
          >

          > The first of swords awaits the finding,
          >

          > Of one whose oath, blood is binding,
          >

          > Wisdom, strength, honor finding,
          >

          > To whose arm the sword is binding.
          >

          > Before the quest is over, kings shall fall, empires shall rise and one
          > young man shall truly understand what it means to be a warrior.
          >

          > To get your free ebook, go to:
          >
          > http://www.amazon.com/ASULON-SWORD-FIRE-Book-ebook/dp/B003YOSEWK
          >

          > Regards,
          >
          > Bill McGrath

        • drldonovan
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2012
            Me, too. I received the same book from Lulu.com with no charge. I may have done one review for Mythprint at some point, but I certainly don't regularly do so. Not sure what's up with this.

            Leslie Donovan