I need more Mythcon papers!

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 2:11 PM
      Paper Coordinators tend to get twitchy around this time, wondering if there'll be enough paper proposals. Keep your PC from excessive stress, send your abstracts now! Deadline is April 15 but if you need some wiggle room, talk to me. See http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/43/papers/ to refresh your memory...

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary (and Papers Coordinator for Mythcon 43)
      The Mythopoeic Society
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 7:09 PM
        Edie,
        Maybe a clerihew but...

        Can’t help you in 2012.

        Maybe next year.

        And farkle if you don’t invite my nomination for scholar GoH.  He & I are getting older, 77 & 65, respectively.  An Inkling.

        Foster, Mike