Re: Worthy vs. Fun

  • Westermeyer GS11 Paul W
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 3 9:50 AM
      > 1c. Re: Worthy vs. Fun
      > Posted by: "WendellWag@..." WendellWag@... wendell_wagner
      > Date: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > Paul, there is a 5.6 KB file attached to your message. You don't make any
      > mention of it in your message. Is that a file you were sending to all of
      > us, or is it a virus that got attached by some hacker that will destroy all
      > our computers?

      Sorry, it's a digital signature that work adds automatically. I'll try to remember to turn it off when posting to this list.

      Paul Westermeyer
      Historian, History Division
      Marine Corps University
      Paul.Westermeyer@...
      http://www.history.usmc.mil

      "The first law for the historian is that he shall never dare utter an untruth. The second is that he shall suppress nothing that is true. Moreover, there shall be no suspicion of partiality in his writing, or of malice." Marcus Tullius Cicero, De Oratore, II.XV,62