Re: [mythsoc] interesting take on harry potter

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 7, 2000
      In a message dated 09/06/2000 8:43:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
      LSolarion@... writes:

      > who aren't fooled by a lot of patronizing old folks trading their
      > birthright for the pottage

      No Harry Pottage, you're saying? :)

      Mary S
    • Sophie Masson
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 7, 2000
        Hear, hear!
        Sophie
        Author site:
        http://members.xoom.com/sophiecastel/default.htm

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 9, 2000
          In a message dated 09/07/2000 7:40:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
          Stolzi@... writes:

          << No Harry Pottage, you're saying? :)

          I hope not! Hair in my pottage makes my throat tickle.

          Steve