Mythoi: yet another Tolkien blog

  • Morgan Thomsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2012
      Mythoi: my newly created blog, which might be of occasional interest to Tolkien enthusiasts.

      I will mostly be posting (in English) about the publication history of Tolkien's works in Sweden. A very specialized topic, indeed, but hopefully shedding some light on material which might be difficult to acccess for non-Scandinavians interested in the matter. I will also try to present newly published books and articles related to Tolkien in Sweden, such as I suspect are worthy to be noted internationally.

      Maybe it can inspire people of other nationalities to do something similar!

      Cheers,

      Morgan