Modern Mythology Virtual Classroom #1: Love sacrifice and the apocalypse

  • James Curcio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2012
      Just put something up that I believe will be of interest to some of the people on this list.

      This is a recording conducted at SUNY Binghamton with myself and Rowan Tepper, for his his class: Apocalyptic Imaginary.

      It's worth noting, the title of this class inspired the anthology, Apocalyptic Imaginary: Best of Modern Mythology 2011, which became the focus of the classes we conducted recently in 2012. I'll be releasing those on Modern Mythology next.

      Owing in part to the material and partially to Rowan's teaching style, the conversation does jump around a lot, but if you hang in there, I think it provides an interesting entrance point to the text.

      Cell: 484-319-7323