Middle-earth Mardi Gras...final days!

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012
      Greetings, all!

      Time's running out! After midnight on Tuesday, 21 February,
      I will be repatriating my Middle-earth themed paintings and
      sketches currently held in the UK. At that time, this
      one-time-only half-price sale of all framed and unframed
      paintings and sketches currently held by ADC Books
      (see www.adcbooks.co.uk) will end.

      The sale includes all 10"x16" and smaller canvasses in the
      ADC Books catalog as well as all unsold framed and unframed
      sketches, including original sketches for Black & White Ogre
      Country: The Lost Tales of Hilary Tolkien. The sale also
      includes a few wooden "cutout" dragons!

      Please take a look at the ADC Books catalog. If you have a
      question about a work, please don't hesitate to contact Andy
      Compton directly at a...@... or phone 07785-110512.
      If you are unable to reach Andy, feel free to contact me and
      I should be able to help.

      A few of the canvases available include:

      Barrel Rider
      A Conversation with Smaug
      Amon Hen
      Eowyn
      Ithilien
      Beorn (as man and as bear)
      Into the West
      Lightning on Weathertop
      Enthouse
      Sam and Rosie
      Entwash (Merry and Pippin)
      The Watchers of Cirith Ungol
      Estë the Gentle
      Melkor
      At the Foot of the Meneltarma
      The Land of Gift
      The Road Goes Ever On...

      A few of the sketches available include:

      River hobbits
      Sam Proposes to Rosie Cotton
      The Houses of Healing
      Gondorian Bowman