Re: [mythsoc] Green Suns and Faërie

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 13, 2012
      I just got an email from Kent State Press saying they'd shipped mine!  :)  It's been backordered for ... a while now.

      --Margaret Dean
      On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Doug Kane <dougkane@...> wrote:

      All,

      It has come to my attention that Verlyn Flieger's new book, Green Suns and Faërie: Essays on J.R.R. Tolkien is now available for purchase, both directly from the publisher, Kent State University Press, and from Amazon and other retailers.  This book was originally due to be published last August, but was delayed by the publisher.  It doesn't seem to have been well publicized that the book is now available, so I thought I would spread the word.  I obviously don't need to emphasize how perceptive Verlyn's observations about Tolkien are.  Most of you are well aware of that fact!

      Doug

    • Margaret Dean