Re: [mythsoc] Types, Stereotypes and Archetypes.

  • Scott Wright
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 30, 2012
      Escaped mental patients? Are these the short bet Wall Street insider traders still milking the Fed for trillions and getting the private police to beat up rightfully angry OccupyWall Street protesters in an attempt to hide their mountain of crimes?
    • Margaret Dean
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 13, 2012
        I just got an email from Kent State Press saying they'd shipped mine!  :)  It's been backordered for ... a while now.

        --Margaret Dean
        On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Doug Kane <dougkane@...> wrote:

        All,

        It has come to my attention that Verlyn Flieger's new book, Green Suns and Faërie: Essays on J.R.R. Tolkien is now available for purchase, both directly from the publisher, Kent State University Press, and from Amazon and other retailers.  This book was originally due to be published last August, but was delayed by the publisher.  It doesn't seem to have been well publicized that the book is now available, so I thought I would spread the word.  I obviously don't need to emphasize how perceptive Verlyn's observations about Tolkien are.  Most of you are well aware of that fact!

        Doug