A One-Time-Only Sale of Tolkien Originals!

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2012
      Greetings, all! I have an auspicious announcement to make!

      I will soon be repatriating my Middle-earth themed paintings and
      sketches currently held in the UK. As a result, I would like to offer
      my UK and European friends a unique opportunity to purchase some of
      these items before they leave the continent.

      Effective immediately, and continuing until midnight on Mardi Gras
      (February 21), we are holding a one-time-only half-price sale of all
      framed and unframed paintings and sketches currently held by ADC Books
      (see www.adcbooks.co.uk ). Please note that the sale includes all
      10"x16" and smaller canvasses in the ADC Books catalog as well as all
      unsold framed and unframed sketches, including original sketches for
      "Black & White Ogre Country: The Lost Tales of Hilary Tolkien". The sale also includes a few wooden "cutout" dragons!

      Please take a look at the ADC Books catalog. It is not completely up
      to date and we are expecting many items to sell quickly, so if you
      have a question about a work, please don't hesitate to contact Andy
      Compton directly at andy@... or phone 07785-110512. If you
      are unable to reach Andy, feel free to contact me and I should be able
      to help.

      Some items may not have prices on them and are labeled "TBA", but if
      interested, we will be happy to quote you a price for those. All
      listed catalog prices are full price; your cost will be half the
      amount listed.

      And, a joyous and happy Carnival season to you all! I hope this adds a
      bit of cheer to the chilly weeks ahead!

      Nai i Cala oio-siluva (may the Light ever-shine)

      Jef