Re: SPOILER

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
      Keep going, Mike....

      I'll pass along a hint (or a red herring, depending on
      how one sees such things). There is nothing specifically
      Tolkien-related in the poem, even though the term
      "Middle-earth" is used. But here the context is more
      that the original term "Middle-earth" refers to
      that domain that exists betwixt heaven and hell....

      ...and that is the last I'll intrude on your or
      other folks' guesses.