RE: [mythsoc] 1966 Hobbit cartoon

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2012

      A slightly better version of my paper is here, http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft/Papers/977728/Three_Rings_for_Hollywood_Scripts_for_The_Lord_of_the_Rings_by_Zimmerman_Boorman_and_Beagle

      For final published version, see: Croft, Janet Brennan. “Three Rings for Hollywood: Scripts for The Lord of the Rings by Zimmerman, Boorman, and Beagle.” (Book chapter) Fantasy Fiction Into Film. Ed. Leslie Stratyner and James R. Keller. McFarland, 2007. 7-20.

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries