Re: [mythsoc] Re: SPOILER

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
      Jef,
          Treebeard?

      Mike

      Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:53 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: SPOILER

      It's only a spoiler if your answer is correct, Mike.
      It is not, as it happens, although certainly a reasonable guess.

                 Jef

      Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
               http://www.JefMurray.com
    • jef.murray
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
        Keep going, Mike....

        I'll pass along a hint (or a red herring, depending on
        how one sees such things). There is nothing specifically
        Tolkien-related in the poem, even though the term
        "Middle-earth" is used. But here the context is more
        that the original term "Middle-earth" refers to
        that domain that exists betwixt heaven and hell....

        ...and that is the last I'll intrude on your or
        other folks' guesses.