Re: SPOILER

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
      It's only a spoiler if your answer is correct, Mike.
      It is not, as it happens, although certainly a reasonable guess.

                 Jef

      Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
               http://www.JefMurray.com
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
        Jef,
            Treebeard?

        Mike

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
          Keep going, Mike....

          I'll pass along a hint (or a red herring, depending on
          how one sees such things). There is nothing specifically
          Tolkien-related in the poem, even though the term
          "Middle-earth" is used. But here the context is more
          that the original term "Middle-earth" refers to
          that domain that exists betwixt heaven and hell....

          ...and that is the last I'll intrude on your or
          other folks' guesses.