Re: [mythsoc] XKCD Narrative chart of LotR

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
      It's part movie in some notable ways, but it leaves some of the movie's changes out, notably the weird detour of J-Aragorn falling off the cliff.

      Not sure what "Primer" is. I'm sure someone will tell me.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012

        > It's part movie in some notable ways, but it leaves some of the movie's changes out, notably the weird detour of J-Aragorn falling off the cliff.
        >
        > Not sure what "Primer" is. I'm sure someone will tell me.

        Highly convoluted time-travel movie, as the diagram suggests.

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390384/