Re: Need learned comments on new blog

  • tuhonbillmcg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2011
      Hi Folks,

      I hope everyone had a blessed, wonderful, joyful Christmas.

      The second post on my new blog is up:
      Hard Sci-Fi vs. High Fantasy - Urban vs. Rural

      While cities and spaceships are the logical venue for a hard sci-fi story, it is the wild places that are the natural setting for high fantasy. Come, read and leave your comments at:
      http://theswordoffire.wordpress.com/

      Regards,
      Bill McGrath
      www.TheSwordofFire.com