Re: [mythsoc] Call for content for Mythprint

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2011
      Jason,

      Since I still have the first two in the series, I'll take City of Dragons. I can review the whole set at once, and it can be published when the third volume is actually published--February, according to Amazon.

      Sent from my iPad

      Edith Crowe

      On Dec 17, 2011, at 9:36 AM, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...> wrote:

      Hello, everyone,

      It's that time again: time to ask all of you to think about sending in reviews of books, mythopoeic films, television, music, classes you've taken, conferences you've attended, reports from your reading groups, or to propose short essays or interviews. Artists: I need art as well. I'm happy to get submissions either for cover art or for occasional art inside issues.

      The new issue of Mythprint will be going out shortly, putting a nice bow on 2011, but after that, I will be scraping the bottom of the barrel again. Everyone is busy during the holidays, I know, and this is why I tend to start running out of content toward the end of the year. But remember: there is no Mythprint without content, and nearly all of that content comes from you, our membership. Don't make me hound you! :)

      As always, the list of books I have available for review can be found here:

      But if you've read something on your own, please feel free to reach out to me. And remember, I am interested in all kinds of content. If you have an idea, I'd like to hear from you!

      Happy holidays and best wishes,
      Jasonttto