Problems in printing out the November issue of Mythprint

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
      Did anybody else have problems in printing out the November issue of Mythprint?  Not only wouldn't it print out, it crashed my computer.  All the previous issues have printed out O.K.

      Wendell Wagner
    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
        You're the first I've heard this from, Wendell. I do hear this once in a while (but not yet about this particular issue), but out of something like 400 subscribers, it's never more than one or two readers who have trouble. Usually re-downloading a fresh copy solves the problem, or sometimes updating Acrobat Reader.

        Best,
        Jason